Won't be the Same This Year

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. Last year I had no way of knowing it would be the last holiday I would spend with Nick. Thanksgiving was always a favorite holiday of mine because it meant family and being thankful and eating. This year my mom, aunt and I are going to Claim Jumper. The thought of doing a full Thanksgiving dinner was too much. Besides Nick always cooked the turkey. I'm hoping by next year I'll be willing to try it. I know his secret to making a good turkey.

Comments

  1. sorry about your loss,was he Greek?my grandpa was from Sparta.Do you know a warm weather retreat place to go?I do not like winter cold.ekourelakos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning of Unlikely Disciple

My husband was killed in the San Bernardino terrorist attack